   Re: Is there anyone working on a binary version of XML?

  • From: "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw@lig.net>
  • To: Jonathan Borden <jborden@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:40:18 -0500

No, not really a solution to the problem set I'm trying to solve.

Keep reading...

I'm not trying to create a new way to recognize XML, but a more efficient way to
do all kinds of computer processing and communication with it.  Innordinate
amounts of time, money, effort, CPU, and bandwidth are spent at the interfaces
between programs and other programs, databases, file systems, networks, servers,
etc.  XML is a good general solution, but some situations require optimization
which is what I'm working on.

sdw

--
OptimaLogic - Finding Optimal Solutions     Web/Crypto/OO/Unix/Comm/Video/DBMS
sdw@lig.net   Stephen D. Williams  Senior Consultant/Architect   http://sdw.st

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)