   Re: Is there anyone working on a binary version of XML?

  • From: "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw@lig.net>
  • To: Peter Stark <stark@uplanet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:40:54 -0500

I'm already taking a look at it, but it doesn't completely address what I'm getting at.  I may
be able to branch from it.

sdw

--
OptimaLogic - Finding Optimal Solutions     Web/Crypto/OO/Unix/Comm/Video/DBMS
sdw@lig.net   Stephen D. Williams  Senior Consultant/Architect   http://sdw.st

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)