   Whither XQL again.

  • From: Ed Howland <Ed@dega.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:26:20 -0800

All,

Thanks for your help in my understanding the nature of XML query language3s
in general and XQL in particular. Thanks a lot to Jonathan for his insights
and help.

I've put up a web site with what I have done so far. Its not much, but over
the weekend, I hope to accomplish a lot. The parser compiles but only
recognizes path expressions so far. Statements like: 'novel/front' and
'novel//title', compile and generate the correct ASTs. But this is just a
smidgen amount.

Anyway, please help if you can or have the time. the site is:
http://ed.dega.com/pub/xml/xql/index.html

Thanks.

Ed

Ed Howland
ed@dega.com
http://www.dega.com
Alpha Geek and XML TV Evangelist. "Seek to be well formed, lest you incur
the wrath of the W3C!"

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)