   LISTADMIN: PLEASE read the unsubscribe instructions!!

  • From: "Rzepa, Henry" <h.rzepa@ic.ac.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:22:24 +0000

Too many subscribers to the list are NOT READING the
instructions in the signature, and posting to the list itself
to unsubscribe. I have made these instructions as clear as
possible, and there is no excuse for not following
them!

I will continue to "name and shame", since such list pollution
is in no-one's interests.

I might also add that requests of the type
unsubscribe xml-dev indiketr@churchill.co.uk
have to be individually moderated by me, and I
do not guarantee that this will be done immediately
(especially when  I am away at a conference as
I have been just recently).  Such requests can take up
to a week to process since  I do them in batches

> From: Mark.Unak@Level3.com
> To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
> Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:00:52 -0700
> Sender: owner-xml-dev@ic.ac.uk

> <mailto:indiketr@churchill.co.uk>
>
> xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
> Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
> To (un)subscribe, mailto:majordomo@ic.ac.uk the following message;
> (un)subscribe xml-dev
> To subscribe to the digests, mailto:majordomo@ic.ac.uk the following message;
> subscribe xml-dev-digest
> List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)

Henry Rzepa. +44 171 594 5774 (Office) +44 171 594 5804 (Fax)
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)