   Re: Is there anyone working on a binary version of XML?

  • From: "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw@lig.net>
  • To: "Anders W. Tell" <anderst@toolsmiths.se>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:02:04 -0500

Can you make available what you are working on?  That was the reason for my starting
this thread in the first place.

I'm happy to build upon or learn from existing designs...  It appears you have had many of the
same conclusions that I have.  Let's pool our design features and make something that can be
used as a common
solution

Thanks
sdw

--
OptimaLogic - Finding Optimal Solutions     Web/Crypto/OO/Unix/Comm/Video/DBMS
sdw@lig.net   Stephen D. Williams  Senior Consultant/Architect   http://sdw.st

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)