Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@icl.com>
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:59:13 +0100
Title: RE: XSL as XML transformation
> Does this mean that its possible to use XSL to do transformation
> from one XML document type to another?
> If so are there any gotchas that I should be concerned with?
1. There must be a one-to-one mapping of input documents to output documents.
2. There are no facilities for algorithmic transformations of attributes or element content.
3. There are no facilities for adding "grouping" nodes (e.g. changing