   RE: PITarget uniqueness

  • From: "Peter Stark" <stark@uplanet.com>
  • To: "John Cowan" <cowan@locke.ccil.org>, "XML Dev" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 11:47:35 -0700

Interesting.

Shouldn't the pseudo-element have an end-tag, so that both the start and the
end of the data to which the PI applies, can be marked? For example, in the
eXtensible Protocol, the 'xp'-pseudo-element has :

<?xp >
<?xp / ?>

I believe this can be useful for other PI elements as well.

Peter

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)