   C++ XML Parsers

  • From: roddey@us.ibm.com
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:51:27 -0600

>We are currently searching for a C++ Validating  XML parser.  We are
>currently evaluating the SP parser developed by James Clark.  This parser
>contains a Generic and Native API.  Unfortunately, there is no
documentation
>for the Native API.  Has anyone out there experimented using the Native
API,
>and if so,  what has been your experience.  If anyone has any feedback on
SP
>or suggestion for other C++ parsers( Not too many out there ) please let
me
>know.

In case someone hasn't already answered this...

I recently bore a child (sorry no video :-) called XML4C2, which is now
available in its first public viewing on Alphaworks.

     www.alphworks.ibm.com

It is a fully C++ optimized design that shares the same basic public
interfaces as our XML4J2 Java XML parser. It should hopefully fullfil your
needs, though we'd certainly like to hear from your if it does not in some
way.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)