   SAX Filters (was Re: Announcement: SAX2 1999-06-01 alpha release for Jav

  • From: David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
  • To: XML Dev <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:08:05 -0400 (EDT)

John Cowan writes:

 > I suggest you look at my P.D. code at
 > http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/ParserFilter.java; it would be easy
 > to enhance it for SAX2, and it handles some subtle points.

ccil.org doesn't seem to be responding right now -- I will be happy to
do a code merge, but in the meantime, I think that a brief list of
some of the subtleties that John's class handles would be very
appropriate for an XML developers' list (the list doesn't have to come
from John).

Thanks, and all the best,

David

           http://www.megginson.com/