   RE: xsl editor needed

  • From: Steve Schow <sjs@portal.com>
  • To: "'Don Park'" <donpark@quake.net>, "'XML Dev'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:58:46 -0700

Frankly, what the world is going to need are tools that you use to
"styleize" XML....  Not "XSL Editors".  It may be that XSL is being used
under the covers to "style-ize", and as such....you would effectively be
editing XSL with the tool.   But rather than make a tool that just makes it
easy to edit XSL....how about a tool that you use to think graphically about
the layout you desire and then it figures out what XSL to use?

-steve

mailto:xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN
981-02-3594-1