   scope of XML

  • From: Jennifer Stetina <stetina@icsd.mot.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:05:04 -0500

I am looking for information on the following:
XML-supported websites; specifically, a statistic or percentage that
expresses how many of them there are today.
An estimate or percentage of how big this will grow in the future
How many of these sites are UK-based?  US-based?
If anyone knows the answers to these, or knows someone who does, please
contact me.
Jennifer Stetina