   About XML and GIS

  • From: "Ameet Deshpande" <ameet.deshpande@tatainfotech.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:58:40 +0530

I am working in Tata Infotech LTD company and is presently trying to find the various prospects of using XML technology in GIS.
I have no idea as to whether there is any work presently going on in this field (i.e. using XML in GIS). If anyone has some information on the above matter or if anyone knows of any web sites which may contain such information please mail me.
Thanking you in anticipation

Regards
Ameet Deshpande
Tata Infotech LTD