   XML and Schema

  • From: vishal sharan <mettlus@yahoo.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone!! if I am not wrong the Schema basically describes the
XML Doc! So when I have a particular schema thats written in XML
itself! how do I interpret it and build the XML Document out of it??
For eg the schema is (for List Dcl(not the std list))
<DSC N="name" ID= "1289" T="LST" S=";" DT="txt" NSP="skup">
on reading the schema basically I should produce a custom XML Doc like
<LST T= "name" I="3">
john;cary;susan</LST>
Can anyone help in giving me feedback about what classes I should
build??
Thx