   Re: DOM for Expat - what was that URL again ?

  • From: Andy Dent <dent@oofile.com.au>
  • To: "Richard Anderson" <rja@arpsolutions.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:21:19 +0800

>Hi,
>
>Can somebody remind of the URL where I can find the DOM support that
>somebody ( could have been more than one ) posted that sits on top of expat.
>
>Cheers,

I've been too busy to pay attention to the list for a while but if
you're talking about expatpp that's the c++ layer I put on top of
expat. It is used heavily in our OOFILE Report Writer which is now
also available as Open Source from the below URL.

The report writer uses XML to save standalone report documents that
include database schemae, data and report layout. As our Open Source
project continues I'll be keen to involve more of the XML community -
we have the seeds here of a nicely factored presentation engine for
some aspects of XML, with rendering on Mac and Windows and output to
HTML and RTF as well.

Andy Dent BSc MACS AACM, Software Designer, A.D. Software, Western Australia
OOFILE - Database, Reports, Graphs, GUI for c++ on Mac, Unix & Windows
PP2MFC - PowerPlant->MFC portability
http://www.oofile.com.au/