   Re: Undeclared namespace

  • From: "Anand Raman" <anandram@wipsys.soft.net>
  • To: Richard_Goerwitz@Brown.EDU, XML-DEV <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 16:31:13 +0530

Thanx Richard
I ran the file thru the parser and everything worked out just fine .. But still i have the same error message cropping up .. Are there any known bugs with regards to namespaces in IE5. Below is the exact copy of the error message ..
Can any one make sense out of it

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Reference to undeclared namespace prefix: 'exp'. Line 56, Position 1

<resume>
^

Thanx
Bye
Anand Raman

"Richard L. Goerwitz" wrote:

Anand Raman wrote:

> HI guys
>
> I am getting a Reference to undeclared namespace "exp:" error for the
> following code snippet when i try to view the document in IE 5.

If you want independent confirmation of the files' validity, please
feel free to run your files through out validator -

  http://mama.stg.brown.edu/service/xmlvalid/

--

Richard Goerwitz
PGP key fingerprint:    C1 3E F4 23 7C 33 51 8D  3B 88 53 57 56 0D 38 A0