Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Olya Gurevich <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:53:10 -0500 (EST)
I am trying to use the windows binary of sgrep 1.91a to search XML texts.
Here are some of the problems I run into:
1) If I use a keyword in the search expression (e.g.
sgrep -o "%s %e\n" "elements" simple.xml, or
sgrep -o "%s %e\n" "word(\"title\")" simple.xml
the program fails with with a memory access violation
2) If I try to perform a search on an entire directory, the command-line
is not parsed correctly. E.g. a search like
sgrep -o "%s %e\n" "\"title\"" *.xml
fails with the error "*.xml: Argument not found"
These problems seem to be unique to the windows binary. Has anyone found
a way around them, or recompiled the source code to fix these bugs?
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To unsubscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)