   Re: WML vs. XHTML

  • From: "Scott Guthery" <sguthery@rcn.com>
  • To: "Ann Navarro" <ann@webgeek.com>, "Jelks Cabaniss" <jelks@jelks.nu>, <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 11:59:23 -0500

At 7 cents per screen it seems to me that the WAP business model
is trying to be like the text paging business model which has had to
say the least limited success.  The technology may be wonderful but
if the value proposition fails then business fails.

******************* Smart Card Developer's Kit *******************
Scott Guthery                                     sguthery@rcn.com
Voice: 617 964 1798    Mobile: 617 290 3963      FAX: 617 795 1630