   Grafting DOM on a C++ XML parser?

  • From: Ben Berck <BBerck@ESPS.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:47:41 -0500

Title: Grafting DOM on a C++ XML parser?

Sean of FalconWing wrote:
>>(Note that there are add-on utilities to graft DOM and SAX2 support to
>>various popular parsers too)

We have been burnt with relying on MSXML.DLL, so we have chosen Dundas Software's new C++ XML parser, which includes source code.  However, I was disappointed to see that it doesn't support XML DOM.

What add-on utility exists to get the DOM on top of a C++ XML Parser class?

Thanks,
Ben Berck