   MSXML paser

  • From: Ravisekhar_Kopparthi@apex.soft.net
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:29:57 +300500

Hai,
I am working on a e-commerce project which requires xml to be used as a
middle tier.
Iam fresh to xml.
I know how to write dtd and a well formed xml document.
I have Internet Explorer 5.0  with me. I came across some article which
says IE5.0 has inbuilt xml parser.
So I wrote a simple xml document and opened it in IE5.0 I could see a tree
structure displayed.
But I want to extract the parsed character data out of the xml.
I don't know how to proceed.
If any one has Microsoft xml parser  containing com package with
Document,Element,ElementFactory,ParseException
classes please kindly mail me.
Iam in an immense need of that.
Thank you
Ravisekhar_Kopparthi@apex.soft.net