   What is behind IE v 5.0 ?

  • From: Paul Tchistopolskii <paul@qub.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:57:43 -0800

Hello.

When playing with some xml files,
( there is nothing about dsssl in my .xml
files even there is no word dsssl - I don't know
why IE decided that there is *anything* related to
dsssl in my .xml file). I got IE v 5.0  to display the
following stuff:

-------------------------------------        IE 5.0 displays:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet.
Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button,
or try again later.

Required white space was missing. Line 126, Position 42

<ul type="[xxxdsssl:E: cannot open "services_result.dsl" (No such file or directory)

Again -
ul type="[xxxdsssl

is *not* from my document.

There is type="[xxx]"  instead.

Also I found nothing about DSSSL in 'About'
dialog box, which reffers to some other
non-MS stuff used in MS.

Comments are welcome  ;-)

Rgds.Paul.