   RE: XML Application Servers

  • From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM" <steven.livingstone@scotent.co.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 12:46:55 -0000

Anyone building this kind of thing on a IIS/ASP/COM  based technology?

I am interested in the different ways people doing this have managed to
integrated this technology with the XML technologies.

Also, anyone using Tamino XML Server? What experiences have you had?

cheers,
steven

Steven Livingstone - http://www.deltabiz.com
07771 957 280 or +447771957280

Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505