Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Rick Jelliffe" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 23:41:58 +0800
This message is for those interested in UseableServer SML+i18n. I would
to suggest that we use the [UseableServerSML+i18n] prefix to identify
messages for filtering purpose.
Below is a preliminary version of EBNF for UseableServerSML+i18n. I
appreciate your comments on it. Notable changes from SML are
1. Addition of "server instruction" tags, with delimiters <? and ?>
2. Support for languages other than Bahasa Indonesia,
Bahasa Malaysia, Swahili, Hawaiian and Hare Moto.
3. Support for comments
4. Support for allowing graphs as well as trees of data
5. Easy embedding of program code and text with delimiters.
data ::= ... err, refer XML 1.0 spec
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To unsubscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)