   RE: Still news

  • From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:45:26 +0000 (GMT)

Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM writes:
 > These people are causing serious problems especially in the UK.
 > I wish they would just let peole innovate before the entire opportunity is
 > lost.

We must also make sure that no obstacles are put in the way of
people introducing genetically modified crops, of course. Decisions
about human cloning should be left to responsible scientists. And
everyone should be allowed to carry a gun for self defence. Dang that
Queen, standing in the way of progress.

Sebastian