   RE: Problem with substituting XSL @ variable into a hyper link

  • From: "Brandt Dainow" <bd@internet-etc.com>
  • To: "'Kieran O'Shea'" <ksh@dretec.com>, <XML-L@listserv.heanet.ie>, <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:13:48 -0000

You're putting XSL syntax inside HTML.  HTML has no XSL functionality.  What
you want to do is make HTMl part of your XSL output.  Try this something
like this
<template match = "someElement">
</template>

Thus you are wrapping the XSL values with HTML at output level

Brandt Dainow
bd@internet-etc.com
Internet Etc Ltd
http://www.internet-etc.com

mailto:xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ or CD-ROM/ISBN
981-02-3594-1
Unsubscribe by posting to majordom@ic.ac.uk the message
unsubscribe xml-dev  (or)

Please note: New list subscriptions now closed in preparation for transfer
to OASIS.

unsubscribe xml-dev  (or)