Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Miles Sabin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:02:45 -0000
David Megginson wrote,
> AndyC wrote,
> > The page on features and properties states that all feature
> > and property IDs are fully qualified URIs. But the core
> > properties are just strings like "lexical-handler".
> > Shouldn't these have prefixes? What are they?
> I've just fixed that in the online documentation.
I've just updated the SAXProperties interface to reflect this
For those of you who missed the original announcement during
the changeover of the list to xml.org:
I've written up and implemented a set of proposals for
additions to SAX 2.0beta. These proposals mostly cover things
that have already been discussed on this list,
* A means of querying an XMLReader implementations features
without first having to instantiate an XMLReader.
* A plug'n'play XMLReader factory which supports multiple
parsers and transparent adaptation of SAX 1 parsers.
* An extended ParserAdapter which exposes a SAX 1 parsers
support for validation.
* A couple of utility interfaces which bundle up the standard
SAX 2.0 feature and property identifiers.
Other than the factory (which depends on being able to query an
implementations features without prior instantiation) these are
all independent rather than coming as a monolithic bundle.
Detailed descriptions and downloads can be found here,
Miles Sabin Cromwell Media
Internet Systems Architect 5/6 Glenthorne Mews
+44 (0)20 8817 4030 London, W6 0LJ, England