   WWW9 Developer's Day Distributed Computing Track

  • From: "Dave Winer" <dave@userland.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 05:57:46 -0800

We are seeking proposals for talks on the Distributed Computing Track for Developer Day at WWW9 in Amsterdam in May 2000.

Our deadline, 2/15/00, is approaching fast. If you have an idea, please post it this weekend. Two paragraphs. Easy!

We can have fun and learn a lot. Let's talk about using the Web as a platform for distributed computing.

Thanks!

Dave Winer, Co-Chair
Distributed Computing Track
UserLand Software, US