   Re: The Power of Groves

  • From: Len Bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
  • To: THOMAS PASSIN <tpassin@idsonline.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:12:14 -0600

THOMAS PASSIN wrote:

> I think we need to find a way to express these ideas starting at a high
> level without much complexity, and moving on to more and more detail.  For
> example, Henry's grove drawing that Peter posted the link to is awfully
> complex unless you are already familiar with the material (I'm not).

For the sake of discussion and the thread, throw away the
non-illuminating
diagrams and documents.  Comment back precisely to exactly what Eliot
says.  So far, work out what a grove(node) is and how to determine
if an element IS_A node.

It is complicated because it is done.  Force it through the
sieve of the thread.  OTW, MMTT.

len