   [ANNOUNCE] XML C++ list

  • From: "Fabio Arciniegas A." <fabio@viaduct.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:58:45 -0500

[Sorry if this arrives more than once]

Hello Everyone,

The new xml-cpp is now up and running, so I wanted to invite you
all to join. The list follows the traditional trend of specialized
lists spawned from xml-dev and will treat all aspects of XML/C++,
including, but not limited to:
    SAX-C++ SAX2-C++
    Questions about C++ parsers, toolkits, tools, etc
    Integration and portability issues
    ** Weekly admin update on XML-C++ products and techniques **

Also, with the ocassion of the birth of the list, I developed a
compendium of all the xml-dev discussion on SAX2-C++, which will be
released on friday through xml-cpp.

I hope to see you on xml-cpp soon.

Thanks,
	Fabio.

--
Fabio Arciniegas A.  	                    Viaduct Technologies, Inc.
fabio@viaduct.com			         Software Engineer