   Printing header on each page....

  • From: yas_nakayama@mpsisys.com
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:01:40 -0600

This is not directly related to XML. But since you guys know well about Web
development, I thought I bring up this issue to you guys...

What I am trying to do is to create a report (or HTML) that contains spread
sheet data (table I mean) that user can look at on a Web Browser Control
(right now I have created a IE control on VB6 form).
When user actually print this data, I would like to include (insert) a
Header on each page.  Is it possible to do so with HTML/VBScript/JavaScript?

I desperately need help on this.

If there is no way of doing so, or if any of you guys have tried and could
not do.. Please e-mail me also, I have to convince some of my stuffs that
there is no way of doing with Web Browser (if not possible to do so)

Thanx for your attention and thanx in advance

Yas
email: yas_nakayama@mpsisys.com