   Re: A certain difficulty

  • From: "Michael Champion" <Mike.Champion@softwareag-usa.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:44:16 -0500

Mark Birbek wrote:

> I must say though, it is reassuring for me at least that Software AG are
> not interested - I'd hate to waste all my effort to get pipped at the
> post.

Other than their folly in hiring someone so stupid as to not understand the
true power and beauty of RDF, please don't hold my employer responsible for
my failings.
Nevertheless, most big companies got big by focussing on technologies that
were simple enough to implement well and powerful enough to solve real
problems for real customers.  I eagerly await  concrete evidence that RDF
meets those criteria.