   Could you post this to xml-dev?

  • From: "Box, Don" <dbox@develop.com>
  • To: "Box, Don" <dbox@develop.com>, "'DuCharme, Robert'" <DuCharmR@moodys.com>, "'xml-dev@xml.org'" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:50:33 -0800

Title: Could you post this to xml-dev?

I can't get my messages through to them.

Thanks,
DB

1.0-protocol-07.txt
Blocks: http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrose-blocks-protocol-00.txt

Also, WIDL, WDDX, RosettaNet, ebXML, and a few dozen others I can't remember off hand. We looked at a lot of prior art while working on SOAP, and I think you can see the influence of a lot of existing marshaling protocols.

DB
http://www.develop.com/dbox