Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkmann@AGEDWARDS.com>
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:29:32 -0600
Title: MSXML3 installation
I previously installed MSXML2 with no problems. I could display XML
documents as trees or add an <?xml-stylesheet?> processing instruction to
apply XSL in the browser.
Since installing MSXML3 I can do neither. I also can't get that
functionality back by reinstalling MSXML2.
Does anyone have a clue as to what might be going wrong or know of a web
pages that explains the correct way to install MSXML3?
Here's what I did.
1) download and double-click msxmlwr.exe (Under NT this places msxml3.dll in
2) cd to C:\Windows\system32
3) xmlinst -u
4) regsvr32 msxml3.dll
/ \/ \ Object Computing, Inc.
\ / ark (314)589-1617 pager
\ / olkmann (314)579-0066 OCI