   RE: need for defining standard APIs for xml storage

  • From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@netfolder.com>
  • To: "gopi" <gopi@aztecsoft.com>, <n.vinokurov@mtu-net.ru>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:30:30 -0500

HI Gopi

Gopi said:
	No, No.  you are bringing it back to same position where we started:-) .
See the main reason why we should define standard APIs for xml storage is to
isolate "vendor" specific implementation of xml storage from accessing xml
data.

Didier replies:
I see your point. So why don't we do like the SVG people did with an SVGDOM
and have an information set engine DOM then.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
Email: martind@netfolder.com
Conferences: Web Chicago(http://www.mfweb.com)