   using catalog files (Was Re:Parser Behaviour (Serious))

  • From: Bruce.Durling@equifax.com
  • To: xml-dev@XML.ORG
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:28:34 +0100

I've heard a number of people mention using catalog files. I've thought about
this myself and it seems to be a solution. Can anyone give an example of how to
use them with current parsers such as Xerces? I've been looking through the docs
and it hasn't been exactly clear. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask
and please feel free to direct me (and others?) to the appropriate TFM which I
will gladly R.

cheers,
bld
an xml confusbie