   PSGML/XML + XEmacs + Windows NT

  • From: Patrice Bonhomme <Patrice.Bonhomme@loria.fr>
  • To: "Xml-Dev" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:08:53 +0200

Hi,

I would like to use psgml 1.2.2 on a Windows NT machine (i'm currently using
it on Solaris/Linux) but it does not run well with XEmacs 21.1. For example,
when using the mouse to insert an element it does not display anything.

I would like to know if someone  is aware of this problem or which release of
Xemacs has to be used with PSGML/XML 1.2.2. I am also looking for an old
release of Xemacs (20.4 for example) available for Windows NT.

Thanks for any help,

P@t.

   bonhomme@loria.fr      Tel : 03 83 59 30 52 / 06 11 34 03 85
   http://www.loria.fr/~bonhomme                 Office : B.228