   XML-DEV LIST ADMIN UPDATE

  • From: "Laura Walker" <laura.walker@oasis-open.org>
  • To: "xml-dev" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:17:11 -0400

Hello XML-DEVers,

Yesterday, OASIS became aware of the problems associated with the XML-DEV
list.

These problems were caused, in part, by a hardware failure. That situation
has now been resolved.  We are also aware of performance issues, and the
need to improve the archives. Please accept my personal assurances that
OASIS fully intends to address all of these issues.

You will start to see major improvements within the next 10 days, and I will
be providing more details on our plans for enhancing the services available
to the XML-DEV community.

If you should have any questions, suggestions or issues, please do not
hesitate to contact me directly. As Executive Director of OASIS, I am
ultimately responsible for ensuring that XML-DEV continues to serve the
needs of the XML Development community.

Regards,
Laura

Laura Walker