   RE: Interesting @ infoworld

  • From: Eldar Musayev <eldarm@microsoft.com>
  • To: "'THOMAS PASSIN'" <tpassin@idsonline.com>, xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:09:48 -0700

Oh, mine... MS IIS+ASP or standard ISAPI filter,
IBM Websphere or Apache+Cocoon, they all can do that.
Blank lines don't mean anything, except database retrieval
and automatic generation. It may be script, may be
just plain CGI/plug-in/filter, well, not _plain_ CGI, of course.
Nothing special anyway, I did such things.

And yes, they are running "Server: Netscape-Enterprise/3.6 SP2",
pretty old, because otherwise it would be "iPlanet",
so it's certainly there own (InfoWorld) add-on.

Eldar