   RE: dao of groves found

  • From: "Fabio Arciniegas A." <fabio@viaduct.com>
  • To: "Thomas Glass" <glassthomas@yahoo.com>, <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:23:24 -0400

Hi Thomas,
I'm very glad you liked it (I have received a couple of nice private
messages as well), but I don't think the article is the so called "Dao of
groves":
The idea behind this article was merely to put up a small, understandable
introduction which helps de-mistify groves... it is by no means a
complete/authoritative reference.

Anyway, thanks for the message and let's hope the article serves its humbler
goal ;)

Fabio.