   Fielding XML questions

  • From: "Sue Kuivanen" <specialkevents@hotmail.com>
  • To: xml-dev@XML.ORG
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 23:04:22 GMT

Thank you so much Soumitra!  I needed the break down of the categories. You
are right.  I think number 3 is it, too.

Lately, some friends have asked me what the deal is with XML, is it
important to their company and, if so, how?  As a consultant, I see more of
these questions coming to me.  Any comments on this?

Thanks,
Sue