   Re: SAX2/Java Final Release

  • From: Christian Hammond <chipx86@portaldesign.net>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:16:13 -0700

Though it's probably not a major thing, I just thought I'd report a small
documentation bug I noticed. In the docs for NamespaceSupport, you have:

System.out.println("Raw name: " + parts[2]);

I'd imagine that is supposed to be "Qualified name".

I've been developing a C++ SAX2 implementation for my XML parser, Mino
(http://www.minoxml.cx). I haven't tested all of it, but it appears to work.
I'm changing some of the references to raw* to q*, and then I'll be doing a
CVS commit in about an hour. If anybody needs a C++ SAX2 implementation
that appears to work, feel free to try this. It doesn't have any exception
support, as I'm trying to make this work with as many C++ compilers as possible.

And please forgive the sloppy code :)

Christian Hammond

--
Christian Hammond        <> Portal Web Design - http://www.portaldesign.net
chipx86@portaldesign.net <> Mino XML Project  - http://www.minoxml.cx
   initiative in creating the Internet." -- Al Gore, March 9, 1999