   HTML Converter

  • From: Mahendar Aleti <amahendar@wilco-int.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:58:46 +0530

Hi

We would like to convert the xml documents to html document and pdf
documents. So I do not want embed html tags in xsl file. We are generating
the xsl file with formatting object commands. We are using the FOP(apache)
converter to convert xml documents to pdf document. In the same way we want
to convert the same xml file(same xsl file) to html file.
I would like to know the available options as well as existing tools.
Thank you
Mahendar