   RE: anyone working with MS XML data islands in IE5?

  • From: "DuCharme, Robert" <Robert.DuCharme@moodys.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:40:19 -0400

>if you are working with MS XML data islands in IE5 and would be willing to
>answer some questions for a colleague, please get in touch, thanks. email
>markh@i2.co.uk

The book "XML Programming with VB and ASP" by Mark and Tracey Wilson has
some material on data islands that looks good. (I prefer public discussion
of these kinds of things because they can help other people besides the
original poster, while private discussion have the danger of turning into
free consulting too easily.)

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii