   RE: Authors of 'Professional XML'

  • From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@icl.com>
  • To: "'Anthony Channing'" <AnthonyC@101Ltd.com>, XML-Dev <xml-dev@XML.ORG>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:14:35 +0100

> I have been reading the WROX book, 'Professional XML'
> and so far I have just one question.  As I have noticed
> a couple of the authors posting to this group I thought
> I'd ask it here...
>
> 1)  On the cover are twelve portraits of what I presume
> are the authors, however there 13 names.  So which
> author didn't get to have a photo?  Also, which names
> go with which portraits?

That's two questions.
And I thought for a moment you were going to ask a third: who wrote which
chapters?

You might note that only 12 authors are listed on the imprint page, where
David Baliles (whose name is on the cover) and Alex Homer (whose isn't) are
described as "contributing authors".

Mike Kay (third from left on top row)