   XDR <==> W3C Schema convertors

  • From: Keith Kelly <kkelly@measuresoft.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@xml.org'" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:06:47 +0100

<repost num_failed_submissions='1'>

Since the archives no longer have a search engine, I will forge ahead and
ask my question.

Has anyone got an XSLT that could convert an XDR schema document to a W3C
schema?
Has anyone got an XSLT that could convert a W3C schema document to an XDR
schema?
If not, do people feel these would be feasible / easy to write (I don't see
why not)?

Ideally I am looking for freely available XSLT stylesheets, but I would even
like to know if someone has tried this and how much work it was. My
knowledge of XSL is not great at the moment, but I have the basics and it
might make a nice little sideline project.

TIA,

Keith.

</repost>