   RE: Another Question

  • From: johns@syscore.com (John F. Schlesinger)
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:40:20 -0400

Andrew Watt wrote:

"But confusing naming of entities is nothing new in computing. Think of the
notion of a "tree" with a "root" at the top and "leaf" nodes further down.
Where did these computer scientists study biology? :)"

What about a mouse whose tail sprouts from between its ears?

Yours,
John F Schlesinger
SysCore Solutions
212 619 5200 x 219