   RE: Data Structures and XML

  • From: Sasha Nakhimovsky <sasha@mail.colgate.edu>
  • To: "'David Wang '" <dwang@mitre.org>, "'XML-DEV '" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:14:46 -0400

A possible approach would be to have a SAX Parser traverse your data
structure and emit appropriate DocumentHandler calls at all the right
junctures.  The DocumentHandler can take whatever action is needed.

We have implemented this approach for the DOM Node and the JDBC ResultSet,
in our chapter for Professional JavaServer Programming, 2nd Edition,
forthcoming from WROX.