   RE: Stock Quotes

  • From: Eldar Musayev <eldarm@microsoft.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:39:17 -0700

A month or two ago I was trying to talk to Amazon.com guys
(as their customer, not as microsoftee) about giving
their books searchs in XML. I am trying to keep bibliography of books,
I am interested in, an getting this info from HTML
is _very_ time consuming. Got "Thanks a lot for your feedback,
we are very interested to hear that..."
Hopefully, they'll implement this idea (and hopefully
without patenting it :-) )

Eldar