   Re: Announce: Search xmlhack's news archives

  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <peter@ursus.demon.co.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:32:06 +0100

At 04:35 PM 7/10/00 +0100, Edd Dumbill wrote:
>mini-announcement:
>
>I finally gave in to the pressure and implemented a search over the
>xmlhack.com story archives. I think it will prove a useful resource for
>members of this list[*], and it can also yield some pretty interesting
>results.
>
>[...]

>All the stories since we kicked off in September 1999 are indexed.
>
>-- Edd
>
>[*] if only to find what we've written about you :)

Many Thanks Edd. I am very grateful to see those who are not only
commenting on the list but also archiving the commentary. It is difficult
for us to know what the historical importance of our discussions is, but
the process of archival is important in itself. Henry and I and some others
are also concerned about the physical archival of not only the list but
such commentaries.

	P.