   Re: SAX2 Lexical Handler Suggestions

  • From: Chris Pratt <chris@planetpratt.com>
  • To: David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:17:56 -0700

So you're actually saying that XML can't handle this type of dynamic
processing???  That seems very short sighted of the W3C.  I was able to make
SAX2 support this with minimal effort using small modifications to Dave
Brownell's AElfred2 parser, that would not make anyone's life more
difficult.  I thought that this was an area for discussion of the uses of
this technology, but I guess I was wrong.
    (*Chris*)