   RE: Default Namespaces - why don't they apply to attributes?

  • From: Leigh Dodds <ldodds@ingenta.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:26:26 +0100

This question has been confusing people for a while - so you're not the
first to encounter it. There was some discussion on the topic back in
January [1].

There were several illustrative postings [2, 3, 4].

Hope thats of some use.

Cheers,

L.

[1]. http://www.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/2000/01/0153.html
[2]. http://www.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/2000/01/0157.html
[3]. http://www.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/2000/01/0162.html
[4]. http://www.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/2000/01/0161.html

--
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitates"